Friday 3 June 2016

Upcoming Pentr Projects!

I've been neglecting the blog side of things for the past week or so, and my Youtube account for that matter. Although to be fair the only videos I've been chucking out since I started Pentr have been short computer game videos, bar the one podcast trial. To be fair playing the Playstation too much is partly why I haven't got this blog where I want it and that needs to change.

I'm not making excuses (well I suppose I am) but at the moment the missus and I are in the middle of trying to sort out a place for ourselves and our wedding in a few months, and I suppose I'm going through a bit of a growing-up stage at the moment too. In a good way. I haven't given up with this blog project, and the more that time goes on the more work that's piling up on my to-do list. I have a long list of articles I want to write, but it's just finding the time to write them. I have a suspicion that once we're settled into a new place and I have a Man Cave
 to write in, I'll get more done. And to a better standard.

What I'd like to write here briefly was the projects that I'm considering doing or going to be doing over the following few months.


Podcasts/Vlog

I've managed one podcast so far, but I'd like to start doing them regularly. I'm conflicted at the moment as to whether I should do a Vlog or not instead. The trouble is that I really don't know whether I should keep myself anonymous or not. A part of me thinks writing or talking about certain topics is risky, but then at the same point if I say anything online that goes too far I'll be tracked down anyway. So it's fairly irrelevant. With that in mind it is most likely that I'll start Vlogging as opposed to Podcasting. Not that I have the face or the voice for either.


VR Videos

Tying into the Vlogging side of things a bit, I've been thinking about investing in a 360 VR camera for a more interactive flair, and I think this style of recording would suit the more casual feel that I'm going for anyway. So when I'm out camping or at an event or whatever, I think this format would be great. 

Aside from a personal Vlog though, some months back under a different account I began experimenting with filming locations in my local area with a mind to post the video alongside some historical facts. I've since took them down off of Youtube because I wasn't 100% pleased with the result, but these new 360 cameras would be great for this. So I'll be hoping to make guided tour videos for Virtual Reality users visiting castles or whatnot in this country. Something which I think is ultimately what VR will be mostly used for in the future. I've been behind the curve for so long when it comes to technology (I usually pooh-pooh emerging tech) so when I saw this industry beginning to grow I thought maybe I should take advantage of it for once!

Indigenous Recognition

I know I'm like a lone-dick waving in the wind when it comes to an issue as monumental as this, but I've never been one to shirk away from the big issues. I'm essentially going to try my best at getting white Britons recognised as an indigenous population. All the genetic science and cultural arguments are on our side, but what is lacking is an overwhelming sense of urgency from the dispossessed British people. 

I'll be speaking with the United Nations, our own MPs and the EU (if we're still a member of it come the 23rd of June) in an attempt to gauge their attitude and see where the campaign can go in future. I've been eager to start this as a campaign but figured it was better to wait until after June as the EU referendum looms. More information about this will follow in time, and I'll be needing a lot of help from supporters out there to get the most from this.

Survivalism


I've been meaning to get out and do more outdoorsy stuff. So this means more camping, bushcrafting, hiking and fishing etc. I think given the state that the world is in right now, a bit of attention paid to things of a more primitive nature would be good for everyone. If I can share some information about survival which might help somebody down the line in the future then that's awesome. If not, survival information is still something which should be kindled and passed on from generation to generation. The future of mankind might be technologically advanced but nobody has a crystal ball, and relying solely on technology is a recipe for a disaster.

So that's basically about it. I've got a load of stuff I want to do but I have little time and little disposable income! But with a bit of luck I'll get through it and make some material people will value.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete